Mid-ohio 2007

Started by ksithumper, September 27, 2006, 01:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by thrownchain

July 27 - 29 '07. I want to put out a challange, let's see how many Pentons we can get to M/O.

Oh shoot,..
Thats bad timing for me.That is the same weekend the ISNY Classic is on in South Germany,..[V][B)]

Helmut"Speedy"Clasen
 Ontario Canada
http://speedy_c.tripod.com
http://picasaweb.google.com/vindurospeedy
2 x Sachs MC-GS 250-7A
1 x Hercules 350-7A 77
2 x Hercules 250-7A 76
2 x Hercules 250-7A 77
Zuendapp 125 GS 72-73

rob w

The AMA announced that the Featured Marque at VMD 2007 will be the Harley-Davidson Sportster.

Lew Mayer

I saw that and thought,"That's a Model not a Marque". I guess with what it costs now to be the Marque of the Year at Mid-O, they're running out of manufacturers and clubs who can afford it. If POG hadn't done it when they did in 2000(?),Penton would not have been able to be a featured Marque. Money is always the driving factor these days. It's just not right.:( I'm off my soapbox now.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

checkcrew

i have heard that the sub Marque {like "Hodaka" last year} will be Ossa, by itself - interesting !!

Mike Gallagher, Camden County, NJ. - 70 + 71, 125 Steel Tankers, 72, 73, 74, 125-6 Day's, 73 Jackpiner
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]

thrownchain

I'll spend alot more time with the Ossa's than the sportys.[^]

Paul Danik

Mike,  

Glad that you made mention of the OSSA display.   They plan to have some really neat Yankee items in that display also, from what was said at York.  If anyone needs anything OSSA Alex Snoop is the guy to contact. He is a great guy and  a wealth of knowledge about anything OSSA.

Some OSSA trivia that Alex had fun with at York,

What does OSSA stand for and what was their product?

The OSSA symbol that looks like a 4 leaf clover is actually what?

Paul

Dwight Rudder

I may have to bring a couple of my Ossa to VMD. I have the 1972 Ossa ISDT/"Berkshire" Pioneer and a cherry 1973 Ossa SDR 250.  My friend Lee Clark has a rare Ossa SDR 175 in good condition.
I also hope ever how bought Penton V001 will bring it to display at the POG tent.
Dwight

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Dwight Rudder

Quotequote:Originally posted by Paul Danik

Mike,  

Glad that you made mention of the OSSA display.   They plan to have some really neat Yankee items in that display also, from what was said at York.  If anyone needs anything OSSA Alex Snoop is the guy to contact. He is a great guy and  a wealth of knowledge about anything OSSA.

Some OSSA trivia that Alex had fun with at York,

What does OSSA stand for and what was their product?

The OSSA symbol that looks like a 4 leaf clover is actually what?

Paul

OSSA means "BEAR" in Spanish.
Ossa synbol is actually a Film reel.
Ossa company made Movie projectors. ( And bikes with lots of torque )

Dwight Rudder
7 time ISDT / E medalist
8 time National Enduro Class Champion.

Paul Danik

The OSSA symbol is a film reel.

OSSA was a producer of film projectors.

OSSA = Orpheo Sincronic Sociedad AnĂ³nima

More OSSA info can be founf at   http://hem.passagen.se/ossa/

Paul