Memories of fall (1973).

Started by Dale Fisher, December 28, 2009, 10:29:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

We've kinda gotten off topic but it's fun to revist the past.  Here's a picture of my brother's flat-tracker.

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Dale Fisher

Pics are coming up small.  The last post too small to read.  My assumption is they are some results.  Try my email and send your address.  I'll make some time and copy the Cycle News and send the article your way.  Maybe see you at Diamond Don's?

[email protected]
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

jeff greenberg

Dale, This is what I found in the old "scrap book" thinking it was the Mid-Ohio track. I think this was a wanna be track that called the race the "state" championship. Maybe someone remembers where this took place. Was the summer of '73 and the article is from Cycle News.
Jeff

Dale Fisher

I'm Cycle News challenged in that most of the stash is from the ISDT time period.  Although............on the very next page of Cycle News September 25, 1973 Page 30  :D:D:D

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Dale Fisher

Changing venues and moving west to Indiana focus on the Claremont MX article and results.

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Dale Fisher

Back on track with a picture of the 1973 ISDT Team.  Do you know who's who [?][?]

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Dale Fisher

Back on track with a picture of the 1973 ISDT Team.  Do you know who's who [?][?]

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Jeff D

Jack, Dane, Billy, Carl, Tom, Jeff

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Dale Fisher

You are absolutely 100% correct!
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,