'73 Jackpiner - 175 21159727
'74 Berkshire 100 - 40171056
And some silly other bikes...
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

tooclose racing

Great saying hello to Mr. Danik, the Buehner brothers, Tony F, Dennis Foley, and others. Drew Smith gave a nice talk at the PVR banquet about his ISDT/E days with a focus on people he has met and came to know during those years.  And it's always fun to watch Supercross with a bunch of racers in the hotel bar

For whatever reason, I took about a hundred photos - I'll put them up on Photobucket and put a link here.  Hey - it's Winter, you need something to do.

Oh...and Lew Mayer has become a disciple of "Darth" Mike Murphy, and revealed he has prepped a 340 Rokon to race this year. Confess, Lew Mayer...confess!  Actually it sounds like a lot of fun.

Lew Mayer

He didn't let me have any of his talent, though. Good seeing you, Bob, even though, you squealed on me. I must have missed some of the others that were supposed to be there.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

desmond197

I went and it was great seeing Al and Paul. I bought a nice low hour Bultaco Matador for $550. Lots of 125 Pentons for sale at the show and one Steel tanker at the auction. I have no idea what it sold for. Some nice KTMs from the 80's too