$20K Six Days on Ebay

Started by Rocketman, March 05, 2015, 06:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harold Slagg

Wow is this Jakes bike to. For what its listed somebody needs a tax right off or that bike full of drugs. I am thinking about selling or trades for my 1996 Works Kawasaki 250. Their not claiming its a factory race bike . Maybe their after the riding gear. Its not Superman suit or maybe it is and it makes you fearless. At least they could put all that great carbon fiber parts Greg Berg made for Kawasaki. I have the pink slip linked as one of the stable of bikes for his 96 championship.

Harold Slagg

Wow is this Jakes bike to. For what its listed somebody needs a tax right off or that bike full of drugs. I am thinking about selling or trades for my 1996 Works Kawasaki 250. Their not claiming its a factory race bike . Maybe their after the riding gear. Its not Superman suit or maybe it is and it makes you fearless. At least they could put all that great carbon fiber parts Greg Berg made for Kawasaki. I have the pink slip linked as one of the stable of bikes for his 96 championship.

Harold Slagg

Rain Man

Quotequote:Originally posted by Rain Man

I have a whole fleet of Pentons I'd sell for that much. Of course there all riders ...pretty don't fit in my garage...

Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

fischercycle

HELLO,  ALL YOU GUYS OUT THERE ,WE WILL TRADE FOR A NEW 250CC OR 300CC 2015 KTM. 4 STROKE ,FIRST MUST BE THE ENDURO MODEL, WITH THIS EQUIPMENT, REKLUSE CLUTCH INSTALLED, NEW SCOTTS STEERING STABILIZER,LOOK YOU CAN BUY A NEW KTM.  THE BIKE I AM REQUESTING, BUT IT IS HARD TO FIND ONE LIKE THIS I-AM GIVING UP,   SOME DEALER SHOULD JUMP AT THIS CHANCE TO GET A PIECE OF HISTORY, NICE WALL HANGER OR DISPLAY BIKE, JAKE

acemoto

Think Jake is smoking something want to see million dollar bikes and 240 others. Go to Las Vegas this weekend EJ COLE collection is being auctioned Friday and Sataurday
See you there tell Jake to bring the Penton

Dom Sileo

Heading to Vegas in the AM....

VICTOR MONZ

I've got nearly the same machine, restored by the "best restoration expert in the country", $14,999.00 delivered anywhere in the lower 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii, to be negotiated, but doable.  Cayman Islands can also be arranged for the additional fees.

Good Luck !

Jason Rowland

Where'd she go? I was so close to having those 12,500lbs of pennies saved!

Rich Fredette

on the plus side - shipping seems reasonable

'72 Jackpiner - 175: 7-20555153
'14 Newfoundland - Keira 54kg
\\\'72 Jackpiner - 175: 7-20555153
\\\'14 Newfoundland - Keira 54kg