$20K Six Days on Ebay

Started by Rocketman, March 05, 2015, 06:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

Nice, but I would'nt spend a penny over $18,000 for it.

Richard Colahan

I'd bid except for the rusty nuts and bolts...

Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA
Richard Colahan
1969 V1225
Upper Black Eddy PA

Mickey Sergeant

If we all chipped in $5.00 we could take turns and share the bike[:p]

Harold Slagg

Poor guy. Who knew college or a wedding could be that much.  Why not ask for the moon if you really don't want to sell it. I love my Pentons ,but it's not a BSA Gold Star. My weakness . I just hope its not for medical or hardship. I remember ads for bikes .Injury forces sell. Suzuki TM 400  .The bike is new .5 minutes only. New seat and rear fender.

BrianTaylor

Shipping is a bargin though.........

Brian Taylor
Brian Taylor

Rain Man

I have a whole fleet of Pentons I'd sell for that much. Of course there all riders ...so pretty don't fit in my garage.

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Rain Man

Quotequote:Originally posted by Rain Man

I have a whole fleet of Pentons I'd sell for that much. Of course there all riders ...pretty don't fit in my garage...

Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

rd400pi

What?  You guys don't know this is Crazy Jake?

Dom Sileo

Seems like everything he had is worth magnitudes of order more than everyone else's...
What's the end game of a 20K auction ?

Rain Man

Makes me wonder what Jake knows about 74 125's that we don't know? I know JP owns one without a head light. Tell you the truth I havnt seen many 74 125's Pentons.
 But then again, it's a sheltered life outback here in the hills of Maine.

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

rob w

Harold Slagg

I like that name Crazy Zake. Sounds like he a legion within the Penton collectors. kind of like Grizzly Adams character. I would just scratch it just loading the bike and riding is a whole other deal. Its nice to see such pride in one's projects. It's hard to put a price on things we treasure more then others. Give him credit were all probably looking in the same mirror.

Keith Meatyard

Who knows where these things top out.  Look what the collector car market is doing.  Muscle cars are bringing tens and sometimes hundreds of times what their original price was.  Any object will be worth what someone will pay for it.

Keith Meatyard
Keith Meatyard