where are the MX pipes?

Started by chris richardson, November 06, 2002, 09:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlanders

John, I went to the Restoration/Tech group site and did not find the Carl Cranke info for 250s, just pipe specs for 400s.

Teddy

Dennis Jones

A 125 down pipe just went for $200 on ebay. Maybe Eric at Pro Form can help here, anybody have a 125 near his shop? I know I would take one.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

john durrill

Teddy,
 added the files for the Cranke cylinder and Pipe. dont know what bacame of the first two i uploaded.
save the files on your machine then do a print in black and white . pick the best quality you can
John

tomale

Does any one know if you can get pieces for making your own pipes? What about silencers and spark arrestors? My stock pipe has almost never been used and I want to keep it that way but my after market pipe is in good shape and has a spark arrestor in it but has now markings as to such. I think this could be a problem

I raced my 76 MC5 in the early 70 but just now getting backe into riding again.
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Jeff Reid

I've seen the pipe work done by Eric and his crew at Pro-Form Racing/Maicos Only and I would highly recommend that option for a really good pipe for your Penton. I talked to Eric some time ago about making pipes for Pentons and at that time he just lacked a "model" for fitment purposes. If he has a bike to build a pipe for then start sending him orders.

Jeff Reid, VP Ohlins USA, Husqvarna and Penton/KTM collector
Jeff Reid