Tail light

Started by Rocket, September 01, 2003, 01:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

Dennis I remember seeing your Post some time back mentioning your engine #.  The bike I purchased last week had a small tailight mounted on rubber which was avalable in 1972/3 enduro kit according to one of my catalogs.  So one does'nt know when the dealer actually sold the bike.  The frame # is 7-20056841 and engine # 25201158.  What I mentioned about the carburetor is really great that someone didn't change the it out.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

firstturn

Dennis mine has the rubber mount for the tail light.  The engine #2-5201158.  What carburetor does your engine have on it?

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dennis D

Ron, My early Penton had a Mikuni on it when I bought it at Mid-Ohio last year. I went with a Bing on it as I didn't have an Amal to put on it.My newer Piner had a Bing on it. I really think that my bike should have the small headlamp and the metal plate. The plate was in place on the bike when I bought it,but it had no headlamp. I have the large headlamp on it now and would love to obtain one of the small ones!Also,my early motor has no rubber buffers between the fins and are not drilled for them. My later motor is drilled but they are missing. Something else to look for! Dennis D