Final Race of the Season (road racing Sachs)

Started by Dave H., October 14, 2003, 11:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave H.

John, Doug, and the group,
I inserted an image into my previous message (10/16/2003 : 6:53:42 PM)  Am I the only one that sees it??[?]?? (que up Twilight Zone sound track)
>snip<

I've since found out from the system administrator that we are not allowed to post embedded images. I don't see it any more. I'm cured.[8D]

>snip<

I also sent a couple more pictures to the system administrator last night too.  The new format for the news group is really cool!

John, thank you. I'm looking forward to it:) I wish I could have made the reunion ride.

Admin

Hi everyone.  Karen here.  The message board does not allow forum members to post their pictures directly.  If you have special pictures you would like posted with a message, send the pictures to [email protected] and Bill & I will post them for you.

I have received the photos from Dave H. and will get them web ready and post them within the hour.

Karen
POG Webmaster

deek

Super performance Dave!!!! Have you found out about the Reed Valve?? Can you run it?? The piston is still stuck in the cylinder though. Will get it out this winter.

Dale

john durrill

Dave H.

Thanks Karen!
 And Thanks also are due to John Durrill, Dale Walter (DEEK) and Allen Buhner for all their help, expertise and parts resources which all added up to a very successful season of pavement racing for me. And of course, thanks to all of you that have shown an interest in my racing program and given me encouragement.
;)
Dave Hussey
WMRRA #49
third place overall in 250cc Vintage, and third place in SOTP Vintage (Sounds of the Past)

firstturn

Dave,
Thanks for keeping us posted.  You stated that you were racing a 125/with a "A" engine.  You are winning third in the 250 class?  Is this correct?  The picture looks great and thanks for sharing.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Dave H.

Hello Ron,
yes, that is correct, I finished third overall for the season in the 250 vintage class. The majority of the competition ride Honda CB/CL 160cc  and 175cc twins.
Dave Hussey