Penton License Plates- 2 sizes now available

Started by slvrbrdfxr, December 30, 2005, 10:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

Dave, plate arrived yesterday. Nice job, smaller ones in the works?? There's a market.[:p]

slvrbrdfxr

Hi All,
Sorry for the delay in posting about the smaller motorcycle sized Penton license plates. I've been waiting to hear back from my printer about if he could get the smaller metal plates instead of plastic. Good News !! The printer called me tonight and says he can get the smaller metal plates !! Hoping to have some in my hands by late next week and will post when they are available. Thanks again for the interest and positive feedback !!
Dave McCullough

thrownchain

If the smaller plates are as nice as the big ones, it'll be worth the wait.[^]

tmc3c

Thank You Dave for the great work on the plate! Mine got here yesterday.Thanks Again.

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

fasmith

Small plates...excellent..   I will want 5.

Freddie

slvrbrdfxr

Hi all,
Sorry again for the delay in posting about the smaller motorcycle sized Penton license plates. I have some available now for those who would like them. They are identical in appearance to the larger one pictured in the first post to this thread except these ones measure 4" X 7".  Price including shipping will be $15 for one or two for $20. Can take Paypal or a US Postal Money order. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough
[email protected]

fasmith

Excellent!  Thanks.. I will sending you an email to buy 4.   Appreciate you doing the plates.

Freddie

crash carden

Hello Dave, I received my Penton plates today and they look GREAT! Thanks so much for the good deal and the cool [8D]looking plates.  I bought two of the small motorcycle plate size and guys I got to tell you they look great on my old Penton's. Hats off to Dave on a great product,fast shipping,and a super deal. Thanks again Dave and keep up the good work! [^]. Crash Carden - GO TEAM PENTON!

fasmith

I got my motorcycle plates too..  in record time. Dave be da man! they do look good.  No.. make that d%*m good.

Freddie

slvrbrdfxr

Crash and Freddie,
Thanks for the kind words. Glad you guys liked the small license plates and was happy to get them made for all to enjoy. Take care !
Dave McCullough

P.S. I still have a few more of each size plate still available if anyone else has an interest. Thanks !! Go Penton !!

CharlieT

Check your e-mail. WOuld like a cuople of bike plates and a full size verion, too.

Thanks

454MRW

Dave,
I want 2 of the Motorcycle plates. We have to run front and rear plates on our cars and trucks here in Illinois, Bummer! Otherwise I would want one for my 1969 427 Corvette. I will PayPal you. Mike

Michael R. Winter
1974 250 Harescrambler
1975 250 HS Project
1977 250 MC5 Project
1978 250 MX6  
1979 250 KTM Project
1980 250 MX KTM
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

slvrbrdfxr

Hi All,
Just a note to say that I'm now completely sold out of the small motorcycle sized Penton license plates. I'll be glad to get some more made if others want them. Please let me know. I still have some of the vehicle sized plates available to anyone wanting them. Thanks again !!
Dave McCullough