Penton License Plates- 2 sizes now available

Started by slvrbrdfxr, December 30, 2005, 10:10:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slvrbrdfxr

Hi All,
I wanted to be able to display the Penton colors proudly on my truck and trailer so I repopped some Penton license plates from an old original. The original plate was plastic and I opted for something a little more durable. The new plates have the red/blue Penton logo silk screened onto a .032" white aluminum license plate. They turned out great and I'll be glad to email a picture to anyone interested in buying one. Price is $20 shipping included within the USA. I'll accept a US Postal Service money order or Paypal. I currently have 20 extras to sell and will get more made once these are gone. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough
[email protected]

tmc3c

Dave,Could you send me a pic?I tried sending a e-mail to you but it got returned.Would you also send the info about on where to send the funds.Thanks!!            TC

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

slvrbrdfxr

Hi All,
This is my first attempt at doing something like this so try the link below and hopefully you can see a picture of the license plate. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough
//http://members.cox.net/slvrbrdfxr/Pentonplate.JPG

tmc3c

Looks Great!! and will look great on my Toy.As they say the check is in the mail!!:D

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

slvrbrdfxr

Thomas,
Thanks !! Let me know how you like the plate once it arrives.
Dave McCullough

Randy Kirkbride

Hi Dave,
Got mine today.  Looks great.  Thanks for a great job.
I'll see you in February.

Bamamarc

Dave
Sent PayPal today.Tag will look great on my truck.
Thanks Marc

72 Six Day
74 250 Hare Scramble

slvrbrdfxr

Hi Randy,
Glad you like it and thanks again for all your help !! See you in February.
Dave McC

thrownchain

How about putting up a mailing address so I can send you a money order??[8D]

fasmith

Just wondering if there were any way (or any interest besides myself)to produce the plates in a motorcycle plate size.....  I know what you're thinking, I must be crazy.. but I would not mind having a couple to attach to the rear fender on both my street bikes.  There is room to hang an extra plate and I would kinda like to do that.  I also have a place to attach one to the rear fender of a "new addition to the garage" KTM GS which is heading my way in the near future.

Freddie

slvrbrdfxr

Thrownchain,
I would rather not post my home address but I'll be glad to send it to you if you shoot me an email at [email protected] . Thanks !!
Dave McC

slvrbrdfxr

Hi Freddie,
I was thinking about having some of the motorcycle sized plate made for some of my own bikes and wanted to see how the full sized ones turned out first. My printer already has the artwork on file so I don't think it would be too hard for him to downsize the plates as long as the motorcycle sized blanks are available. I'll call and check into it tomorrow. Anyone else besides Freddie and myself that would want some for their bike ?? Let me know. Thanks !!
Dave McCullough

slvrbrdfxr

Marc,
Thanks !! Your plate went out today via USPS Priority Mail so you should have it in a few days. Take care !!
Dave McC

Bamamarc

Dave

Plate came today. Looks great and thanks for the work that went to make them.

Thanks Marc

72 Six Day
74 Hare Scramble

fasmith

Just wondering if the motorcycle size plates were still a possibility?

Freddie