I think it is a 69 or 70 125cc Steel Tanker.......

Started by AndyL, May 08, 2006, 11:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob w

Crash,  I've got you covered, glad to help, will contact you with the details in June.

Donny, Thanks for your info, I think I'll try making my own, just need some patterns.  

Thanks again,
Bob

firstturn

Rob W,
  On the subject of the ISDT decal for the tank you might check with Al Buehner.  He did advertise them in the 2003 catelog.  If I can help you in any way with you bike lst me know.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

AndyL

Raymond,
If you are interested in the Marzzochi shocks let me know as I am not going to use them.  I can snap some better pics for you as well.

Andy
#14u MOVMX and AHRMA
75 Jackpiner
92 KTM 300
Andy
#14u
MOVMX, AMA, AHRMA

lksseven

Hi Bob,

Seat base: I have a long seatbase that I may end up not needing (69 or 70).  Let me know if that might work for you.

Tank Decal:  an idea (don't know if it's workable, but ??) ... if you can find a good quality pic of that decal, you could take a digital pic of it and take the JPG file to a Fast Signs store, and they might be able to make a vinyl decal for you.  Probably wouldn't cost more than $20 or $25.

Looking good!!!

may end up with a have a long seat base
Quotequote:Originally posted by rob w

Raymond,

I play on those tracks Monday thru Friday, flattening pennys at lunchtime.  
 Fenders, shmenders......what happened to the rear frame loop.
 At least it still has the precious narrow front fender bracket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If anyone else needs a new rear frame loop for a S.T., let me know, as long as I'm making one...two or three more is no trouble.

Has anyone ever purchased, or seen, the '68/69 Penton seat base that RPM Fiberglass makes ?

What am I going to do about the "68 ISDT" gas tank decal, that is a must for a '69. ?

Also Wanted: Steel Tank handlebars

Thanks for any and all of your help.
Bob

Larry Seale
I choose to ride
Larry Seale
I choose to ride...slower and slower all the time