AN OPEN LETTER TO POG

Started by Larry Perkins, February 05, 2007, 09:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott brogan

A wiseman once  told me "There's no such thing as a normal life, there's just life"

Your still a good  guy  to me Larry.

SB

tomale

Larry, buddy, I sent you an email... I hope you got it... no need to answer. that is not why I wrote it.... I wrote it because I wanted you to know, like so many have already stated.... you are valued and your perspective is needed.... you are needed..... as for the detractors... they are the 2 percenters and not worth worrying about. there will always be such people, but that does not mean we need to let them ruin a good thing........take care my friend....

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)
75' GS400 (project bike)
72'sixday (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

maicobuddy

Let me say this I've never posted a personal attack against anyone on this site..and that includes Larry..although I did say he might be PMSing after seeing alot of crazy rants about someone posting about a Penton on eBay or posting in the wrong section..WHO CARES..I thought that this site was to Help people find, restore & race Penton motorcycles..so if someone feels like posting a bike or parts for sale on eBay or anywhere else..I say more power to them..everybody might not be able to spend an hour or so searching eBay everyday, but they may be able to jump on this site and see a post that could help them find some parts or bike that they need..and this is all I'm going to say on this subject FOREVER..Hope everyone has a G:):)D DAY..Buddy

Posted - 08/29/2006 :  6:22:46 PM      
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on ebay with lower reserve my 1976 175cc JACKPINER and my 1971 Mark Biro built 125cc PENTAHA. Thanks! Call (417)862-3478 with any questions.

Larry P

generalbay

Larry, First I would like to say I except your apology. Our bad blood started over a disagreement of facts. With me all you have to do is prove to me I'm wrong and I'll gladly admit I'm wrong. Getting loud or making threats never proves anyone right. As far as your childhood, I was sad to hear it. And I'm sure a lot of us can recite simalar stories from our childhood. As for me I've tried to live my life on the premise of treating people the way you would want to be treated and that usually works for me. Not trying to be a detracter this is just my 2 percenter. DD

PS. Larry I never meant to drive you away, I just wanted you to play nice with the rest of us kids.

pakala

Thom,
 Thanks for the jump start for the brain. I was thinking bummer, we lost a knowledgable penton man. I am restoring my first Penton,74.5 Jackpiner, and might have needed Larry's help. But I can send him a email and get an answer if needed.
 Maybe the detracker can step up and fill the knowledge void.:-)
 Like I said, I am new here, but I liked the Perkins who didn't play nice with us kid!!!
               Paul(socal)

lksseven

Hi Scott,

Doc Holiday (to Wyatt Earp).

Quotequote:Originally posted by scott brogan

A wiseman once  told me "There's no such thing as a normal life, there's just life"

Your still a good  guy  to me Larry.

SB

Larry Seale
I choose to ride
Larry Seale
I choose to ride...slower and slower all the time