KTM MC80 graphics - last call

Started by sachsmx, April 16, 2007, 04:14:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sachsmx

Last call for interest in repopping the MC80 grachics (tank and side panel). I have a perfect NOS set and plan to have them scanned and possibly repopped if there is any interest. I don't believe that these are available anywhere (these are the red/white/black versions which came on 1980 models only). please correct me if I am wrong as i would not want to duplicate someone else's efforts. thanks!

Big Mac

Did you search topics? Try "new decals?" in subject line, a couple months back. Tom Brosius taking a similar survey and a link to Italian site and a guy who made up and is selling the red/white/blue KTM 420 decals and stripes, fyi.

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR

Bob Seymour

Mark, Would these decals be correct for my 1980 KTM 250 also? If so, I'd definitely be interested in a set. Thanks, Bob

Gary Roach

Tom Brosius, (DKWRACER), had some reproduced. He also had some of the yellow side panel oval backgrounds with the black pinstripe and small KTM logo made up. I have not seen them personally, but I know someone that purchased a set, and said that they were worth every penny! He also said that they are printed on thick material, and would probably hold up to the abuse of racing. I saw a set of '79 decals that he had ordered from someplace in Italy, but they were really, really thin and the colors were not correct.

Tom has decal sets for several different years, and he has photos of them posted on his website:
http://cone.viawest.net/users/dkwracer/

1980 decal set:
//http://cone.viawest.net/users/dkwracer/image/1981decals.jpg
//

DKWRACER

Hi Gary! thanks for the Kudos. In fairness, some of my decal originals came from  Phast Phil and Mike Winter, a testament to the internal POG network, for which I am eternally greatfull to........

Thanks again, Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius

DKWRACER

Hi Gary! thanks for the Kudos. In fairness, some of my decal originals came from  Phast Phil and Mike Winter, a testament to the internal POG network, for which I am eternally greatfull to........

Thanks again, Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius