Some VMX Home Movies

Started by STEVEN PAYNE, October 15, 2007, 09:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STEVEN PAYNE

1973 at Indian Dunes, Saddleback and Valley Cycle Parks . Mark Biro do these Guys look Familiar. Also I understand you did the Resto on my old Penton I sold to Victor Monz. It looks Amazing. Steve...//http://stevenrpaynedesign.com/VMX1973.WMV

Marc Biro

Hmmmmm, let's see... Glatts, Griffith, Tonarelli, Lewis, Lauber, Munyon and me! Were you behind the Super 8? The guy on the 125 Honda Elsinore was a guy Glatts and I used to race with at Irwindale night MX, but cannot remember his name. I believe The guy on the Bul that Glatts powdered is Kenny Zahrt.

I need to ask you about the rest of the films.

Thanks for the compliment on the Jackpiner. It came out really. I believe Victor sold it to POG member Ron Carbaugh.

Marc

Marc Biro

STEVEN PAYNE

I was Bikeless that year until I bought Tonarely's TM125. We were riding alot at Valley cycle park and Saddleback. Glatts has all the Super8's. I am in the process of Transfering my VHS copy to DVD. I'll burn a copy for you. Did you also notice Glatts with his 125 Penton smoke "super Hunky" on a 400 Maico. Who didn't Steve leave in a Dust Cloud?

bildough

steven that movie was the coolest thing i have ever seen. i saw it 3 times and sent it to my brother. do you have any more of indian dunes as we were there every sunday for years and mid week to practice. you have no idea how wonderful that movie was

bill cappel

STEVEN PAYNE

I'm in the process of tracking down more of the Super8 reels in order to transfer them to DVD before they die [xx(]

gooddirt

I  missed  post ; must of had dail-up  so could not wacth ! any up dates ? LG

gooddirt

I  missed  post ; must of had dail-up  so could not wacth ! any up dates ? LG

Kip Kern

Wow, reminds me of the old days at a place called Barney's here in Indiana.  Ride all day Sunday for $2 per rider!

Marc Biro

I found in my garage the rest of the super 8 films of us guys riding and racing at Indian Dunes, Saddleback park and Valley Cycle Park (Muntz). I think it was about 20-30 more rolls of film. Steve has them in his posession now so just a matter of time before he can transfer them to DVD  

Marc Biro