Say a prayer

Started by thrownchain, August 16, 2009, 01:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thrownchain

On Friday I lost a cousin to an 18 year old driver who pulled out in front of him. A little younger than me, but a life long rider, another rider gone........[V]

firstturn

Dan,
  I am sorry to hear of your loss.  I will keep you and your Family in my Prayers.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tomale

Sorry to hear of your loss, you and your family will be in our prayers. Often times, life simply just not make sense or at least at times like this it feels that way... It is a subject I am very familar with...If you need help sorting out the questions, email me. I can help.

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Dwight Rudder

Sad.  Sorry to hear this.
Dwight

Mark P

Am very soory to hear of your loss. Just had a fellow employee sustain very serious spine injuries when  adriver in front of him pulled over to side of road and whipped back onto roadway doing a U turn. Rider struck side of vehicle. Thank Goodness he and passenger were wearing proper gear which certainly helped minimize injuries. he should recover but will be a along time.

I write a lot ot tickets for not stopping at redlights and stopsigns....

Dennis Jones

So sorry to hear this Dan.God speed to your cousin.

Dennis Jones
Dennis Jones

clayman

Will send up some prayers also.

Clay

thrownchain

Thx guys, the driver here got a ticket for "Failure to yeild the right of way", just doesn't seem right.

tmc3c

Dan, I am sorry for your loss.Your family and yourself will be in my prayers.

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

MattyQ

Dan ,
I am thinking about you and your family in this time of sorrow.  You and your family are in my prayers.  Please let me know if I can help you in any way .

Matt

Jack Penton

I had the pleasure of sending some time with Ron yesterday in Houston. He is doing great and we had a conversation about how awesome all of you POGers are.

I won't speak for him but I can tell you that all of your support means the world to him.

Have a great day!

Jack

Lew Mayer

Ron's done a lot for a lot of people.  He'll do fine with so many prayin' for him.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer