Transportation of a Motorcycle (Penton)

Started by Gordon Brennan, October 09, 2009, 06:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon Brennan

Hello Folks, One of your members, Kevin Donovan, recommended I put a post here. I need a motorcycle picked up in Mansfield, Ohio and delivered to New England. CT, but I'll meet you pretty much anywhere.
At this point in time, normal motorcycle transport puts the bike out of reach financially for me. The deal is final, but I'm trying to make this transaction as easy for the seller as possible. In other words, I don't want them saying, this isn't worth it and try to sell it to someone else.
Thanks, I can be reached at [email protected] or 860-774-3047 days or 860-774-6994 nights and weekends.
Gordon

SouthRider

If you don't find anyone to help try uship.com .

I had a Husky shipped from Los Angeles to Louisiana last year & it was surprisingly reasonable.

You basically post your shipment on their site & then people will bid on it. I ended up getting mine delivered by 2 retired guys with an F350 who make their living hauling boats from Florida to Calif. & back. They just threw the bike in the bed of the truck. It was like a bonus for them as the boat they were towing was their main freight.

Good Luck

Clark
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax