RC Here's the Jackpiner 1973

Started by VICTOR MONZ, October 15, 2009, 04:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VICTOR MONZ

Thanks for the words of encouragment today....you always help lift my spirits.I am offering my 1973 Jackpiner for sale. I freshened it up with new MZB ignition, excellent mx tank, steering head bearings, crank seals, cables good Magura controls and new cables, 80% Dunlap 756 tires and dialed in the Bing 30 pretty well, original pipe in good shape, extra head included. Runs nicely. Front light is not hooked up, just for looks.

Seat shown stays here (it is very special to me ), but will provide a short/short in fair/poor condition and good old Girling shocks, not the Works shocks shown.

$2,200 or best offer. Picked up in Hemet or delivery could be worked out as I have "furlough Fridays" and will drive for fuel, food and fun!

[/img]

Your Friend,

Victor

tmc3c

Sweet!!

Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

VICTOR MONZ

The Jackpiner is for sale, reasonably priced, minus my favorite racing seat given to me from a special friend;) and it will come with a good set of Girling shocks and has a 30 Bing.  The Works Shocks shown are on my Berkie.

It has been freshened up with steering bearings, crank seals, fork seals, cables, Magura controls, alloy bars, chain and sprockets and is a good runner. I didn't go through the motor, but it is fine.

Contact me by e-mail if anyone is interested   [email protected]

Victor

Victor