Air Penton

Started by garrettccovington, November 23, 2009, 08:39:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrettccovington

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

Lloyd Boland

Great ride Garrett.  Second place on first time out.  A few minor adjustments and I will expect a First.
I had a fun day also.
Good job Garrett.

garrettccovington

Here is Lloyd B.  The caution just came out. A young man cliped Rick Doughtery of Vintage Cycle on landing off of the table top and crashed Hard.  Lucky nobody was hurt too bad.

By the way Lloyd won his class.  Had a blast, thanks Lloyd for saving the day with the bolt.

G

72 six-day
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

joe novak

Wow, Beautiful skies, groomed track.  Where do you racers live?  I don't see any trees for shade around, thought.  Do you race year'round? joe

Lloyd Boland

Joe, it was just a horable day, low to mid 60s, no wind, sunny, track maintained well and watered just enough to keep the dust down.  This is my '91 KX500, but I also rode my '76 MC5 250.(We have classes just about every bike including a modern support class.)  This is a track in the southern California desert called Competitve Edge.  It is located near Hesperia California, about 15-20 miles north of Glen Helen.  Yes, we ride year round, except during August (too darn hot).  We take off during December because of the holidays.  Next race, January 10, 2010.  Get the bikes refurbished during the break and start a new year.  Have a Great Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas/Holiday season.
Lloyd.

DKWRACER

Speaking of "Penton Air", I do wish to inform, that only in America (Land of dreams) are things just possible.....
As CEO of Penton Aire Products, I can assure you that we still believe in our products. We do miss Les Aire, our chief product tester, lost in a mis-fortunate accident due to Flubber mixed in the formulae of fork seals...his memory, wherever his remains are, remains a constant reminder of how fortunate we are........
In closing, Penton Aire Products wishes for a very Happy Holliday Season!

Faithfully,

Phoeneas (t-bone) Aire.....
Thomas Brosius