Right Lectron for a 76 MC5 250?

Started by tooclose racing, December 13, 2009, 08:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooclose racing

Watched a 34mm Lectron go on eBay yesterday after being advised to look for a 36.  The background reading on Lectrons here at the POG ("Lectron" in the search/subject line does the trick...)seems to back up that recommendation.  Low and behold, after initially ignoring it..I'm now staring at a 37mm Lectron that is on The Bay.  And it's blue for some darn reason.  As blue as that superhero in "The Watchmen".  :)

So..I know it's only 1mm, but am I going to drown my 250? Can I jet this thing correctly to run with my Orange Crush?  I really don't want to lose the low end capabilities that the Lectron seems to bring to the table.  I'm looking forward to running a couple of CCs this year just to see how this bad boy does in the woods.

And I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask, but are there any POG members that have a 36mm Lectron (used/refurbished) that they might be willing to part with?  

Thank you for your responses, "team".

tooclose racing

Thank you to the POG member that provided wise counsel regarding the item on eBay. I stopped watching.  AND..this gentleman is going to help me locate (and set up) a 36mm Lectron for my 250.

I can't wait for racing/riding season to begin in Spring of 2010! But I guess I'm gonna have to, huh?[|)]