Happy New Years to Everyone

Started by firstturn, December 31, 2009, 11:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

We are approaching the New Year of 2010.  Rather than focus on all the problems facing the USA and the World I would rather look at everything that is good and things we can make better.
  I would like us to not forget in our Prayers all the Men and Women that are serving our Country and the hardships they endure everyday they are not here in the USA warm and safe.
  Try to be part of the solutions of our current Problems and not just talk a good game.  If you are not happy with curent situations get involved.
  I have in my Prayers everyday the people that are out of jobs.  I Pray for our Country and that True Americans will right the problems and we will let the out basic laws of true capitalism start working again rather than just giving money away at the Federal level.
  It is tough being a optimist in these days, but I have been blessed to make through another year and am thankful all of your Thoughts and Prayers.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

And may you be blessed for many more years to come!

And to all Poggers, as well.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

firstturn

Lew,
  And we were happy to hear you made it through you Cancer treatment and ready to make the cover of another magazine.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Lew Mayer

Thanks, but there may be more to come. The Lord doesn't give a load that you can't carry, though.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

DKWRACER

Geeze, Lew, harkens back to a verse............

"when I was a young man, I had an old dream"

Taste of a Penton, much like a good chili, and everything in-between..

cha...Tom
Thomas Brosius

firstturn

Lew,
  Keep us informed....after all you are a Member in Good Standing of Team Fun.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

tomale

Thanks Ron, Happy New year to you as well and to all my friend here too. What it is going to take to turn this country around is hard work, vision and believing you can change things.. seems to me We use to believe that stuff, It is what made this country great...   It can be again...

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Doug Bridges

Hi Ron and Happy new Year to you and all POG! In a recent Post you mentioned the danger of old age. I would like to mention the wisdom of old age and thankyou for your positive outlook and attitude and sugestion of looking for solutions to problems. I like to think that for every problem we come across we should look for two legitmate solutions to the problem before we bring the problem up. If we all did that we could solve a lot of problems and save a lot of complaining.

Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Jackpiner/FrankenPenton project
Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

DKWRACER

Lew, thanks for the emails and esp. the video about the "sparrow" very touchy/feely.............passe, only once!

Thanks again!
Tom Brosius
Thomas Brosius