pictures and reproduction parts

Started by metalkfab, January 31, 2002, 12:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalkfab

Visit this web site for pictures of reproduction parts and Pentons.Captions to pics will be added later . Parts are available thru Al Buehner ,listed on the Penton Parts Supplier page .Many Thanks to all the Pog members who helped with the restorations (they will be properly identified shortly).I'm sorry for the pop-ups but they were a neccessary evil in keeping costs down . //www.allcustomfab.com Click on the Penton page

tim bowers

Are you the Fabricator for Eurodirt?
The one that had the aluminum swingarms for Pentons? I had an e-mail at one time for
those but I am not sure if it is correct.

metalkfab

Right now we only produce Penton reproductions for Al Buehner.We are looking into producing other parts for Pentons and other brands of vintage bikes ,but time seems to be a BIG constraint to do everything we would like . Our true business calling is jobbing for large machine builders,lift truck mfg.,hospital equipment concerns . Swingarms in alum. is on the drawing boards though.

DKWRACER

Wow, Just visited this site, is this guy inspired or what??? Thanks for the effort Karl, I esp. like the wide foot-pegs...parts only avail. thru Al Buehner?

Thomas Brosius

Dano

Great work!! Those bikes look better than new.I would be afraid to ride them....well maybe not..
Dano

bigdanracer

Great looking reproduction parts. Will a John Penton autographed Penton Banner be available for sell ?
Would be a great collector item.
Thanks, Dan.

Posting 07/2002
Yucaipa CA.
Age 51, maintenance mechanic, two 77 Pentons, 250,400 MC-5s.

don howard

Metalkfab. Very good Site. Can,t wait to see the catalog W/Parts. everybody take a look!                 [email protected]

metalkfab

Thank you to everybody that commented about the site . The positive feedback has been passed to the "web master" (my 14 year old son).The site will be changed some what in the future with names and descriptions .Al Buehner is going to supply me with a part number system for easy ordering in the future . My son will be doing up a catalog also.When we finish reproductions we WILL be moving into performance parts (I maybe a squid rider but I want a trick bike ).

PJM

Karl,

Excellent job on the bikes and the homepage!  Keep up the good work.  Is that a white MC or GS exhaust heat sheild/numberplate?

Pat
Pat Mickevicius