POG winter jacket

Started by Paul Danik, January 09, 2010, 11:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

With the return of very cold weather and seeing that it is cold in some areas that usually don't get as cold, keep in mind that the POG has a wonderful winter jacket available.  A number of these jackets were sold the other night at the POG meeting and they are really nice.  Some of you southern guys and gals just might be thinking about a heavier jacket for the first time in awhile :)

Judy commented at the December Family Night meeting about how nice the jackets were and said that she would really like one, normally she isn't into the same wardrobe as I am. She now has one and loves it.

Remember guys, Valentines Day is February 14th. :D

JP tries on his new POG jacket at the Penton Day meeting last Feb. in the link below

http://www.pentonusa.org/GalleryServerPro/default.aspx?moid=2542&hr=1

POG jacket order form link.

http://www.pentonusa.org/offers/jacket2009/jacket.asp

Thanks again to Scott Brogan for creating the numerous POG clothing items.  The 2010 POG shirt will be unveiled and available at the Feb. Penton Day at the AMA meeting.

Paul

thrownchain

Is Scott going to have any of these jackets at York? I'd like to be able to try one on before I buy one. thx

joe novak

Will all the POG shirts, jackets, and other items be available at the Feb. meeting at the AMA Museum?   Joe

thrownchain

Is Scott going to have any of these jackets at York? I'd like to be able to try one on before I buy one. thx

joe novak

Will all the POG shirts, jackets, and other items be available at the Feb. meeting at the AMA Museum?   Joe

scott brogan

Hey guys   An update on jackets.  We have some left, but all out of
extra large. And only one or two large left. I have small med and XX large.  We are not going to do any more when these are gone.
We are selling at a discount now.  Was  $65.00 now $50.00
Also update on the 2011 shirts. Due to things beyond my control.
The shirts will not be ready by feb meeting. Sorry guys.
If anyone wants a jacket please e mail me first to check if I have your size.
Scott B

Lew Mayer

I'll send money in for a large, Scott.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

Glenn Berry

Scott, I would also like a large jacket if you still have one. I can either send you a check or have it at the Feb. meeting.
Thanks, Glenn

Glenn Berry
Glenn Berry

thrownchain

Tag a XXL for me, realize also that on site e mail does not work,

joe novak

Scott, Will you be bringing the POG 2010 shirts to the Feb. meeting?   I would like to try it on for size before purchasing.   Thank you,   Joe

chicagojerry

hi scott. i'll take one of the xxl. please give me a call on my cell 440 213 5146    i may be able to drive out to pick it up.  [8D]   chi jer

Bob Kent

Scott - If you still have a medium, I'd buy it for my wife.  Let me know and I'll send you a check.  Thanks.  Bob Kent

Bob Kent

Scott - If you do still have a medium, please ship it to where we winter in Florida.  Send to Robert F. Kent, c/o Orange City RV Resort, 2300 E. Graves Ave., Orange City, FL 32763  My cell number is (814) 573-0881.  Thanks again.  Bob

scott brogan

Good morning all.  I only have ONE large jacket left.I see Lew responded first on the board so he gets it. Lew use the link for the order form and print it out. Send $50.00 + $10. for shipping. And I'll get it out to you, or I can bring to feb meeting if your going.
Sorry Glenn. Thrownchain I have your XXL tagged, send in order form or I can bring to feb meeting.  Chi-Jer  Got yours tagged also. I can run it out to you today or any time this week (gotta see what bikes you been working on!) Bob Kent got you coverd also Look for an Email from me to work out details. You can email me at [email protected] Joe, email me on shirts
Thanks everyone.   Scott B

checkcrew

Scott, hi,

put me down for a XX, confirm that you have it and i will get a check out to you,

thank you,

Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]
Mike Gallagher, NJ.
[email protected]