Photos Posted From Cycle World Intl MC Show

Started by Admin, February 01, 2010, 03:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

garrettccovington

GREAT PICS!!!!  They only had a Jackpiner and Hare Scrambler at the Long BEach Show.

g

72 six-day
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

Mick Milakovic

Fan-Freakin' Tastic!  Thank you John, Jack, and Paul for the display, and thank you Bill and Karen for the pictures.  I felt like I was there!

Mick
Mick

Paul Danik

Many folks need to be thanked for pulling this display off, I know I will miss somebody but I will do my best.

Al and Ollie Martin loaded up and hauled in 4 machines including machines owned by Jack Penton, Greg Troyan and two of their own.  Bill Smith hauled in his Penton plus took the pictures. Manning the display area were Dane, Bill and Karen, Ollie and Al, Al Buehner, Scott Brogan, Al Born, and numerous POGGERS came by and pitched in as needed. John Borer produced some great handouts for the show.  If I missed someone I am sorry.

John was once again treated like a rock star when he arrived with Jack, even the show management folks were in awe of JP. Just can't say enough about the Cycle World show management folks, everything that they promised happened, credentials and passes were ready, move in and move out was slick, and they allowed us to take over a very nice area.......The show management folks have already invited us back for next year and have offered up some very nice enticements.

The folks who stopped by the display and told us their Penton stories sure made it all worth while, some even commented how the display reminded them of a Penton showroom from days gone by. It was really fun.....:D

Paul

joe novak

Hello,  Thanks to everyone who helped out at the show.   It was really nice to meet and talk with fellow POG members.  The display was great, and there were examples of almost every step in the development of the Penton and KTM models.  Great display and great people!   Joe