Diamond Dons

Started by Bob Marsh, February 10, 2010, 09:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Marsh

Anybody know exactly what it is all about-Ron?? Like where it takes place, when,  etc etc..

Larry Perkins

chicagojerry

its a weekend not to miss. its apr 16th 17th 18th. the CC race and trials is on friday with a big cajun feast and entertainment. sat is the vintage mx day on a great fun track. same track the next day for pv.  old race legends will be there. also sat evening will be the ahrma nat'l awards banquet for the off-roaders. i will get there the previous weekend to help layout the CC course. its normally the first weekend in april but easter falls that weeknd this year, hence the move. look me up while there. chi jer

firstturn

Bob,
  I hope you can make it as Don really does put on a great Race and Show.  Don also goes back to the Old School MX Days of early Texas Moto X.  You never know who will be there and the racing is great.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Mick Milakovic

Me and the kids went last year for the first time and really enjoyed it.  Met Ron Carbaugh and Larry Perkins there; raced my favorite CC event of the year, and ate awesome cajun.  Unfortunately had to leave early Sunday to make school on Monday.  Probably my favorite AHRMA event on the schedule. [8D]

Mick
Mick