THIS WEEKEND ARX

Started by garrettccovington, March 10, 2010, 11:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrettccovington

OK, So-Cal folks its ARX race time at Glen Helen this weekend.  It should be around 70 degrees with blue skies.  Hope to see Lloyd, Fred, Bill and Victor this weekend.  Also the 76 KTM (Mint 400) on E-bay was picked up by a gentleman that might show up.

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

Lloyd Boland

Gary,
I won't be there this weekend.  My truck is down, diesel fuel injectors being replaced. (Big bucks, $375 parts cost per injector.  Need 8.) Since the motor is down, I am also doing other maintenance on the truck, water pump, etc.  It should be great weather.  Say hello to all the guys for me.
Lloyd

garrettccovington

You will be missed!  Can I steal your parking spot?

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

VICTOR MONZ

Garrett.

That is a "pretty big spot" to fill !

I hope to see you there....Victor

Lloyd Boland

Do me proud brothers.  I expect checkered flags.
Have fun and have a great day.
Lloyd

Victor, that is a 4am California time post.  Up early today prepping the bikes?

garrettccovington

Racing was a blast!!!.  I want to know when these guys that are over 50 are gonna slow down. Jeez, I got waxed in the over 50 class, but won the EVO-2 (air-cooled, drum brakes, non-linkage suspension any age)class.  

Bill L. won his class and Mike J was thankfull Lloyd B didn't show up, so Mike won the 500 class.

Victor showed up with all sorts of new toys, but I didn't catch how he did.  It was good to see Victor out there today.

Great weather, good people, alot of fun

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

joe novak

You guys in So. Cal. just keep rubbing it in, don't you.   Sunny skies and 70!   I am sitting here in Ohio where we had a great week of near Spring weather; 50-low 60's and sunny.  Then Sat. the bottom dropped out of the thermometer to 32 degrees, and rain of course....  Yikes, there is still snow on the ground in places.   Hope everyone out there had a safe weekend of racing.   Joe

VICTOR MONZ

Joe....actually Garrett was lying, it was cold and snowy today in So. Cal......here I am riding the Harescrambler on the back stretch breaking in the track for the rest of the pack !

[/img]

[}:)]

Victor

garrettccovington

THAT IS FUNNY!!!!!:D

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250