'78 KTM 175 complete roller

Started by 400gs6, March 24, 2010, 07:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

400gs6

I've got this old KTM on craigslist.  It's a complete roller, no motor/pipe but I've probably got enough parts to build a 250 or 400.  Had it for many years, I'll never get to it...

http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/1659625955.html
KURT FLACHBART

marsattacks

Kurt nice deal. Only thing holding me back is shipping. If you decide to part it I could use tank and seat for my 400 but I fully realize why you might elect otherwise. Thanks!
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

400gs6

Sold to a POG member!

Thank you,

Kurt
KURT FLACHBART

David Laite

I was ready to head North, Going to Camden anyway.

1973 Penton Six Day
1973 Penton Jackpiner
1982 Yamaha XT200
1982 Yamaha XJ650J Maxim
1984 Husqvarna 400WR
1987 Yamaha YZ490
2005 Honda CRF450R
1973 Penton Six Day
1973 Penton Jackpiner
1982 Yamaha XT200
1982 Yamaha XJ650J Maxim
1984 Husqvarna 400WR
1987 Yamaha YZ490
2005 Honda CRF450R

Doug Bridges

Doug Bridges
73 Jackpiner
74 Rickman Zundapp
78 Suzuki PE175
82 XR200R

joe novak

Thank you to the original seller of the rolling chassis (is your name Kurt?).  It is great that you offered it first to members of POG.  Hopefully, the Penton/KTM will be resurrected and ridden some day.   Also, thank you to the fellow POG members who offered to help with the parts needed to complete this project.  Joe  p.s. I did not buy this project, but am just glad some POG member did!

thrownchain

How are you getting the bike delivered?? or picked up?? A fellow vintage rider has a bike in southern Maine he needs picked up and delivered to the Cleveland area. If we could work out some sort of combination of the 2 trips, it would be helpful. Contact me at my screen name @yahoo.com and we'll see if we can mesh the two together. Thx

xracer

thrown chain who needs the bike picked up dave when in doubt gas it

thrownchain

Tom McPeek, bought a bike in the Gray, Maine area and needs transport. I've had several trips planned, but they all fell thru, don't really want to make the trip for a solo bike. It's 440 miles one way and then out to Ohio to deliver, and then home. About 1600 miles all told. So if anyone has a bike in the New England area that needs transport, either west or south, let me know. I can carry 3 bikes on my truck.

xracer

thrown chain call me i bought a bike a few years ago from tom, 734 461 9908  dave when in doubt gas it

400gs6

-Glad this old bike has had so much interest.  The new owner is looking for a way to get it back to the Detroit area so now there are two old bikes that need to get out there.  I am interested in a 400 EXC that's located in Akron, OH.   If someone is heading east, we might be able to hook everyone up.

Thanks,

Kurt
KURT FLACHBART

xracer

i can carry 3 to 6 depends if i pull the trailer dave when in doubt gas it

joe novak

Hello,  It may be likely that I can have my brother who lives near Akron, Ohio, pick up the motorcycle for you.  I can deliver it to a POG meeting in Amherst, Ohio.   If this can help you, let me know.

xracer

hello every one the 175 roller bike is for sale again but now its in the midwest it is a nice bike but it is not a true gs its a mc 5 bike it is in great shape just not a gs price is still $450 of which i am losing a ton of money on what with fuel toll rd fees and one night stay in a flee bag motel can del to monthly pog meeting or bring to mid ohio  thanks dave  when in doubt gas it  734 461 9908

G Ellis

Dave give me a call. Later Gary