Want To Buy 73 Jackpiner

Started by Keith Meatyard, April 01, 2010, 08:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Meatyard

Hello to all.  I am new to this forum, thanks to individuals who are already members of POG.  I am in search of a 73' 175 Jackpiner to restore and keep.  The reason is, I had one of these back in the mid and late 70's, rode it a lot, loved it.  Now, after many years, since I have begun to trail ride again on a new KTM 200XCW, I would also like to find a restorable 73 Jackpiner, like what I used to ride, preferably one that runs with good trans and clutch, needing the cosmetics.  If anybody has something that fits the bill please contact me at 251 946-3308, or [email protected].  I am located along the gulf coast in southern Alabama.

Thanks,

Keith
Keith Meatyard

Dwight Rudder

No, You can't have mine !!!!!!!!!!! :D

VICTOR MONZ

Keith.

Contact me at [email protected] , I have just what you are looking for....1973 Jackpiner in original condition ready for an easy full restoration.  Solid start and a decent rider as it sits, with many new components, controls, cables, handlebars,tires etc...

Victor

brian kirby

Keith is a friend of mine so if he gets a bike and it can be delivered to one of the AHRMA CC races this year, I can get it to him from there.

Brian

'72 Berkshire
Brian