SoCal Racing

Started by Lloyd Boland, April 28, 2010, 08:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Boland

High Desert Shootout at Competitive Edge this weekend.
Who will be there?

I am only bring the MC5 this weekend.  Time for everyone to make up points.  Enter multiple classes.

Garrett?
Victor?
Bill?
Fred?
John?
Chris?
Mike J. -of course you will be there.

Hope to see some of you guys this weekend.

Lloyd

garrettccovington

Can't wait.  You beat me to the punch.  I was hoping to steal your parking spot. I've been meaning to post something.  It is really windy up here today, but the forcast is perfect for Sunday.

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

cdb50mx

Damn Lloyd and Keith are back racing again , no more easy wins for me .

Mike J .

garrettccovington

I think that was the best track yet!  Really fun jumps multi-line corners  Liked the uphills, downhills. OK, everything, and really alot of fun.  Lucked out and pulled out a 1st overall in the over 50 novice class.  I guess my competition was winded trying to push start his brothers bike before our race.  I'll have to thank his brother and see what we can work out for the next race.

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

Lloyd Boland

Good job Garrett.  I have to agree with the track prep.  Sorry I had to leave after practice, but it was my Granddaughter's first birthday, and coundn't miss that.  I rode most of practice and it was a very well prepared track with multiple lines, lots of traction, etc.  Just one of those tracks that comes up every once and awhile that is just plane fun to ride. See you in a couple of weeks.

Lloyd

Edit: After reading Brian's post about his race this weekend I "ALMOST" feel guilty about our race.

garrettccovington

The starts were kinda hairy.  I know I'm slow, so I like to start on the outside to avoid the 1st turn traffic jamb.  This track really didn't allow for that, so I found myself right in the thick of things. I'm suprised nobody fell.  I have to admit everybody did ride within their limits and with the muliple lines passing was very easy and very clean.  Tom on the AMMEX was on fire in my EVO 2 race. He smoked me.  Hey, there's no crying in motocross.  I'll miss the the next may race.  The wife has been planning the Puerto Varata Vacation for 6 months and I'm looking forward to it too.  That was Running thru my head all day.  Don't get hurt, Don't get hurt,  Hey here comes another jump, peg it, lets see if I can clear it!!!  FUN FUN FUN.

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250