cool seat jackpiner / ktm / ???

Started by gooey, December 06, 2000, 08:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gooey

I have agreed to sell my jackpiner project,, and the new owner wont want the seat he has decided ... so I will offer it here before E Bay .. It is a 79-80 KTM 250 seat, recovered black with "penton" ebroidered on the rear of each side ... it is VERY well done, functional and good looking ! The KTM seat appears to afford better movement while riding/racing,, will bolt on the 175 up bikes with a VERY VERY minor mod that wont hurt the ability to back to orig .. you could race with this one and save your orig seat ... I can e mail pix ... I have close to 100.00 in it,, and before it hits e bay, I spose 90.00 and I will ship it to the "lower 48" shipping included ..

SPECIAL NOTE TO CHRIS BROWN ... you have the neatest Jackpiner I have seen,great combo of resto and mod ,, I really really like it ,, and this would be a nice addition I think !  lemme know if you wanna see it !

Chris Brown

Thanks. It's really a tight bike, and rides good too. I think I have it sold to a fellow that's going to race it.
I've found a six days I'm going to pick up and restore it to show or race ready.
Later.....
Chris