I need a bike picked up!

Started by firstturn, May 07, 2010, 08:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firstturn

I just purchased a bike and it is located in Southington Ohio.  I need it picked up and either brought to the Reunion Ride or held till I arrange transportation.  Any helo would be appreciated.  Oh and it isn't a Penton, but one I have been looking for a long time.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

454MRW

Ron,
I may be in that area in a couple of weeks or less, if pickup time is not an immediate issue and can store it at home in Illinois, or transfer it to someone for you, if they are heading your way. Mike

Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1974 250 HS Pentons-1980 KTM 175-400'S
Michael R. Winter
I enjoy rebuilding and appreciating Pentons!
1976 Penton MC5 400
1977 KTM MC5 125
1978 KTM 78 GS6 250
L78-79 MX6 175-250 KTM\\\'s
1976-78 125-400 RM\\\'s
2007 CR125R Honda
1977 MC250 Maico
2017 KTM Freeride 250R

Randy Kirkbride

RC,
Where the heck is Southington? I'll pick it up for you & store it.

firstturn

Randy,
  It is up near Warren.  Mike thinks he will be that way in a week or so?  I will keep you updated and as always thanks for the offer.  One of these days you are going to buy something or visit Texas and I will pay you back.[8D]

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=southington%20ohio&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

chicagojerry

hey ron. it looks like it is close to windham oh where i'm putting on the jeepskool race. i should be able to get it if you need me to. i plan on going to the reunion ride too but i also have some buds from tx coming to the mountainfest that may be able to help get it back that way..   feel free to contact me.   [email protected]
chijer

firstturn

JERRY,
  Where do they live in Texas?  Thanks for the offer...and all the work you do to help Vintage Racing.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

dennis brown

hello i live 40 miles north of warren oh if you need bike picked up let me know  dennis

dennis l.brown
dennis l.brown

firstturn

Dennis,
  Thanks for your offer I think it is taken care of, but you never know.  I really appreciate as I have always felt Blessed as to all the people on this site that has always been so helpful.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

willstoner

Ron, I have another idea. Why don't you drive up to Ohio for the May 22-23 AHRMA Cross Country/Trials? I haven't seen you in three years! Southington is less than five miles from Windham. You could stay at my place. It's only 20 miles from Windham or Southington.

I'm only half-serious, but I'd sure like to see you again sometime soon.

Will

firstturn

Will,
  I am not sure that Ohio is ready for some of Class C stories you and I could tell in the same room.  It is great to hear from and you will like this bike.  It is a 1967 Ducati 250 Scrambler.  I started my racing career on a Ducati 250 in the 60's.  Please stay in touch and thanks for all you do for the Motorcycling Community and the offer.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh