ARX Racing This Weekend

Started by garrettccovington, May 12, 2010, 08:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrettccovington

So Cal folks its ARX racing again this weekend at Glen Helen.   I won't be able to make it.  Down in Puerta Vallarta with the Wife for a week.  I'll be watching the ARX facebook page and website for Pics and results.  Be safe and have fun.

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

Lloyd Boland

We'll miss you Gary. The Four Stroke Nationals will be on the same day on the National Track.  It will be fun to be able to race and look across to the other track and watch some really fast guys. Have fun down south. (Don't drink the water, and watch out for Banditos.)

Lloyd

Lloyd Boland

Garrett, you missed a good weekend.  We got to watch the 4-Stroke Nationals at the same time.  They actually used the National track and the large hill on the REM track for the Pros.  We stopped our races while the pros raced because they were using some of our track.  It made for a little longer of a day, but it was fun watching the pros, they do go fast, and the jumps, sure wouldn't try those on my vintage bike.

Lloyd

garrettccovington

I saw the ARX Pics and they looked AWESOME!!!!  A Neighbor, I grew up with, is married to Ron Turner who was "The King of Saddleback" back in the day. He races in the over 50 Expert and they facebooked me the video link to the races. Good stuff.   You know I'm "chompin at the bit" for June 6th race.

All in All, the Vacation with the wife was worth missing 1 race.

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250