SEVMX at Monster Mnt 5-29/30

Started by brian kirby, May 18, 2010, 03:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian kirby

For you folks in the SE area, South East VMX is holding our annual Monster Mountain two day MX Memorial Day weekend 5-29/30. Monster Mountain is one of the best true vintage tracks in the country. It is safe and it is a dedicated vintage track, not a modified modern track, its wide and on rolling natural terrain. Even if you are not a motocrosser you can easily race here as there are not really any jumps to speak of, not any artificial ones anyway. Its perfect for both short travel vintage bikes and modern too. We have all the standard vintage classes, but we also have EVO classes past what AHRMA has, and we have the full slate of Vet, Modern and Kids classes. If we dont have a bike that does not fit one of our classs and you have 2-3 guys to join you we will create a class for you.

//www.sevintagemx.com

Brian

'72 Berkshire
Brian

Mick Milakovic

Hey Brian, I rode that track in 2004; tons of fun!  Did I hear something about Ambr going?  I'm always the last to know! [:0]

Mick
Mick

brian kirby

She said you had been there for a National, I really like the track, its a fantastic vintage track. I gave her the date of the race last week and she put in for liberty but I have not heard from her yet. If she can go I'll let her race the '72 Jackpiner.

Brian

'72 Berkshire
Brian