1973 250 Haresrambler

Started by wade195, May 20, 2010, 07:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wade195

1973 Penton 250 Harescrambler

Numbers on steering head are 54 310*****

This bike has the yellow tank, air box is yellow as well as side plates. It is a project bike.

It has the original bill of sale, title, service manual, owners manual little tags that hung on the bars, advertisements for high point stuff ect. Original headlight. The tank strap has a cool high point bag attached to it. I think. The bike is pretty much complete except for the right side engine case? I have no idea where it is. The bike is as I bought it.

I have several pictures I can send you if you wish. Just let me know I will send you what I have and take any more that you want.

Sharon and I are leaving on vacation Saturday morning 5-22-10 and I will not be around a computer for a week. If you email during that time I will not be able to respond untill we return on 5-30-10

Blessings to you all

Doug Wade

email [email protected]
Cell  615-476-2346

marsattacks

Hi Doug that sounds like a neat machine you found and I'm sure most everyone would love to see pics whether they are buying or not and since pics are free that would be great if you have the time energy and inclination to post for us.

As for your bike if you don't mind I would love to know:
1. Do you have an idea of what you are asking since I guess you know best what its like?

2. Is the title in your name or transferable to your name for sale forward?

3. Does it have a pipe and silencer in nice shape, hoe is the seat and tank? Is it a gel-coat tank or painted over from another color as some of those yellow tankers were?

4. Does it have a right side case protector?

Many many thanks!!!
Mars Attacks!
68 Planetary/Lunar Lander (very sadly, sold with Gamma death-ray to the Italians)
78 400 MC5 also sadly sold
79 space rock shox bike

wade195

The tank is yellow painted over green. I am not sure if that is correct or not. The right side plate a air box are gell coated yellow. The pipe looks like some installed a silencer? Seat and brackets are fair. Cover is toast. There are bent rods which I am not sure are left and right hand case protectors? As far as the title? Good question? I am looking at it now and it is pretty faded.

I would be happy to post some pictures if I could work through that.

Blessings

Doug                                                                                                                      

wade195

Bike is sold to local POG member.

Doug