Milakovic earns a factory ride!

Started by brian kirby, May 27, 2010, 07:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian kirby

Press release for general use:

Lillian Swamp Racing is proud to announce the addition of Ambr Milakovic to the already dominant team. Ambr will be racing the teams 1972 Penton Jackpiner at the South East Vintage Motocross clubs annual Memorial Day weekend two day event at Monster Mountain MX facility in Tallasee Alabama. Ambr earned her spot on the LSR team with her gritty and determined ride at the Combs ISDT Qualifier in '09. The addition of Ambr to the team could not come at better time since two of the teams other racers have shown a serious lack of commitment in recent months. Race report and photos to come after the event.

Brian Kirby, Generalissimo and dictator for life, Lillian Swamp Racing
Brian

Larry Perkins

I guess that dispells the Factory KTM ride rumor.:D  Go Ambr!

Larry P

Mick Milakovic

Vintage Cycle Sales Racing Team Press Release:

VCS is sad to announce the loss of one of their star racers:  Ambr Milakovic.  Milakovic's Free-Agency year of negotiations proved lucrative as she decided to change teams in spite of VCS team manager Mick Milakovic's promise of a raise.  Ambr stated "Dad, the Navy already gives me room and board, and besides, Lillian Swamp Racing doesn't make me do dishes!"  Mick Milakovic replied, saying, "at least she didn't go to the dark side; she still rides Penton!"

Good luck, honey, and have fun!  

Mick
Mick

Larry Perkins

firstturn

Great ride Ambr and keep us updated or is that the Team Press Managers job?  Thanks Brian.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

Ernie Phillips

Good luck to Amber and the LSR team.  Me and the Kid will be hike'n instead of bike'n this weekend.  -EP

ps:  Brian, don't forget to snug up the cylinder base nuts as well as every fastener on the Maygo.

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

firstturn

Tell Christopher I said Hi.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh