Iron Barel 5A's

Started by VICTOR MONZ, June 01, 2010, 07:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VICTOR MONZ

I have two take out iron barrel motors, 1 100cc a 5A ($250)and the 2nd 125 5A ($200), just guessing at condition. Both prices, shipping not included.  Both turn over and don't seem too beat up.  I will scrap the rest of the Sachs bikes they came off of.

The 125 has a radial head and the 100 standard.

Also a 6A($300), shipping not included that ate a chain Saturday, complete motor, running with motoplat and coil.  Pictures availabe, upon request.

I will have to remove them if someone wants them or they all go to junk, no space.

Victor

Gordon Brennan

Where are you located? Are you going to VMD?
[email protected]

VICTOR MONZ

The motors are in So. Cal. and no trip for me this year.

Victor

PS.  I have shipped motors to the eastcoast for 50-60 bucks depending on insurance upt to 100 bucks.  Th iron guys ar pretty tough.

Ernie Phillips

victor,  I'm interested in 100-5A.  Please contact me at [email protected]
Thanks,  -EP

Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Ernie P.
Chattanooga, TN

SouthRider

Victor,

I have long wanted to build a 152 project bike, and am in need of a 5A 125 motor to build - is this a candidate?

Are you still needing a red or green toaster tank? I have one of each available for trade, or can pay cash if preferred.

You can email me @ [email protected] or call me at 985-630-3333.

Thanx,

Clark

Clark A Gristina

1979 SERA Louisiana State Champ
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

VICTOR MONZ

Clark.

You have mail.

Victor