ISDT Reunion Ride Report

Started by Jeff D, December 07, 2000, 04:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

Hi gang,
Sorry I overlooked posting a Reunion Ride report here.  Who was there?  Mr Penton, of course, Dick Mann, Kevin Lavoie (ex-ktm 6 day rider), Don Cutler (ex-Ossa factory 6 day rider), Dave Mungenast (ex-Penton factory & several other marques), Ray Mungenast, Ron Ribolzi, Kevin Hines, Jeff Fredette, Kevin Davis (ex-ktm 6 day), Stellan Tingstrom (Monark, 1973 ISDT), Tommy McDermott (1st US Six Day gold medal, 1949 in Wales), Teme Singleton, Steve Van Zant, Mike Lewis (ex-Penton factory), John Smith (1964 Erfurt E Germany ISDT with Bud Ekins & Steve McQueen), Chris Carter (ex-Yamaha factory, owner of Motion Pro), Ed Youngblood (former AMA director)...I know I'm forgetting someone....17 vets there, a dozen riding, 56 total bikes entered plus a number of others on display.  Complete reports in Oct 26 Cycle News, December Trail Rider, upcoming issue of AHRMA Vintage Views and upcoming issue of Racer X Illustrated.  Needless to say "A good time was had by all."
2001 Reunion Ride Oct 26-28 in Flat River, MO.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

Larry Perkins

Hey guys.  If you are into off-road whether you are the real deal or a wannabe mark this on your calender and ride this most fun of rides.  You will get to see the guys that made it all happen in the day and emulate with the feel of a reliability trial.  Don't miss it you won't regret it.