Alouette on eBay

Started by Jeff D, July 04, 2010, 01:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D

There is a crusty but quite complete Alouette on eBay sitting at $127 with 2 days left and no apparent reserve.  From the description, the engine is frozen.  Total rebuild candidate but has all lights and even an optional buddy seat.  It is in NY state.  Just saw it this evening and thought I'd post it here for anybody interested in non-Penton Sachs machinery.  Not mine, nor do I have interest in it.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

thrownchain

Only listing I found was for one in Utah. Do you have the listing # ??

Jeff D

The listing is 320554985381.  Type in Aloutte in the search box and it will pop right up...yes, they seller spelled it wrong!  That's what threw me, too, when I tried to look it up the easy way just now.  1974 AX-125, Medina, NY.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

thrownchain

Not a bad unit, not at that price. Not far from me if anyone wins this and needs it hauled to Mid Ohio. I think I can squeeze it in. Thx Jeff

joe novak

Jeff,  If you are serious about helping out a fellow POG member, I might just ask you to transport the bike for me.  Will you attend Mid-Ohio VMD this weekend?  I just need to Paypal or other.  Joe.

thrownchain

Joe, Dan here, {thrownchain}. The thx was to Jeff for the info. But yeah, I can transport. I'll be at the motel Thursday eve. At Mid Ohio Friday am. I'll want to shoot up and pick up the bike tomorrow, so contact me at my screen mame at Yahoo.com. Shouldn't be a problem. Thx    Dan

joe novak

WOW!  That would be great.  I just need my wife to pay the PayPal account so the bike is considered SOLD.  OK, now I have the names straight.  Thank you, Jeff (Jeff D) for the Sachs tip.  Thank you, Dan (thrownchain) for the transport offer.   Oh, "thrownchain" does not sound good...  Did that happen on the trail or a race?  Hope to meet all the POG members at VMD and match the faces with the names.   Thank you,  Joe

thrownchain

Get the deal done and contact me with the info I need to get the bike picked up. asap..

thrownchain

The clock is running..................

thrownchain

That ones in alot better shape than the one I picked up for Joe. But this ones outside my "pick up" range. Quite the taillight bracket.