South Bend area to Mid-Ohio transport needed

Started by Paul Danik, July 05, 2010, 08:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Danik

Greetings,

I have a bike in New Carlisle, Indiana that needs to make it way to Mars, PA, if possible by way of Mid-Ohio.  New Carlisle is just west of South Bend, the bike is supposed to be only about 10 miles from the interstate.  

I will gladly make a donation to your trip expenses for your help.  I can be reached at [email protected]

Thanks
Paul

chicagojerry

hi paul. i go that that way fairly often to see my mother in illinois. if it can wait about six to eight weeks, i can pick it up and bring it to the next pog meeting after that..  chi jer

Paul Danik

Jerry,

I think that is a good plan, I don't need to have the bike quick, but I did want to have a plan in place.

Thanks again,
Paul

Bob Bean

Hi Paul,

There are a couple guys from the South Bend area that are going to ohio this week.  I will contact them tomorrow and see if any one of them have any room.
Will try to get back to you tomorrow eve....

Bob Bean
1986 ISDE Italy
1987 ISDE Poland
1989 ISDE Germany

Paul Danik

Bob,

I really appreciate the effort, but at this time I am going to wait for Chicago Jerry to pick up the bike.  

Thanks again and hope to see you at VMD.
Paul

chicagojerry

hey paul. going to illinois this weekend. please give me a call
440 213 5146   or email me   [email protected]

Paul Danik

Paul Danik

My thanks goes out to Chicago Jerry for picking up the Piner in Indiana for me.  

The Penton will be back with in a few miles of where it was shipped out of over 35 years ago for a few hours on Thursday night, as we plan on doing a hand off in the KTM parking lot at the POG meeting, then the Piner will travel to Mars....

Thanks again Jerry.......

Paul