VMD Entries.

Started by Dale Fisher, July 08, 2010, 05:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

Looks like the pre-entries for the Saturday motocross is on the light side.  Looking at the list there are about 65 entries.  Hopefully there will be some last minutes.... :(

Hope to see as many of you as possible!  [8D]
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

brian kirby

51 for PV on Sunday and 61 for CC. I guess the AMA will not have to worry about their 500 rider limit. Still, I wish I could have gone so I could meet all the POG folks I only know from the message board.

Brian
Brian

Dwight Rudder

I would refuse to attend the AMA vintage races because of how they have treated AHRMA.  still, I wish I could attend to see everyone at the POG tent and attend the swap meet.

Dale Fisher

I'm racing the Triumph TR5MX, a bike I haven't raced in a AHRMA event this year.  Consider it practice and a good thrashing before Mountain Fest.  The swap meet and POG meeting are the main reason for going.  Oh, and I may need a pusher to get the big boy started.  Thump On! :D

Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

Larry Perkins

There are most likely more entries as I pre-entered for three classes and I am not on the list for some reason.  may be some others in the same boat.  I guess I will find out in the morning.

Larry P

Dale Fisher

There seem to be a number of questionable entries.  For instance I have a YZ490 in my class?  There's a Triumph 250 in one of the small bore classes, riders signed up for A & B in the same size, etc.  So much for the wonderful electronic registration.  Arrive early, and hope for the best....
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Mudlark Registry

joe novak

Dale,  Just remember which side the shifter is on, and which side the rear brake is on the Triumph!   Great photo of a beautiful motorcycle!  Looking forward to seeing all you POG members this weekend.  Joe