Al Buehner

Started by Ron Keys, February 27, 2002, 04:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Keys

Could someone please give me Al Buehner's email address.  I'd like to purchase one of his stainless steel heat shields

Thanks
Ron Keys

Doug Wilford

Ron; Al doesn't have e-mail  you can call him at 216-651-6559

Ron Keys

Thanks very much.  I'll give him a call tomorrow.
Ron
Quotequote:
Ron; Al doesn't have e-mail  you can call him at 216-651-6559

metalkfab

If anyone can't get ahold of Al,e-mail me and I will forward to Al that day.I talk with Al almost daily and bug him weekly.Let's start raggin on Al to move into the computer age,that should be fun !

tmc3c

Al exciting news break!!!! About twenty years ago technology brought us the computer, and ten years ago the e-mail!! Just thought you might want to look into this! Then people like me could aggravate you on a regular basis!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

tmc3c

But on the other hand Al, you dont even know that we are dogging you because dont have a computer! I guess we will have to do it by phone. Now where did I put your number?

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Paul Danik

Gentleman!!!
  Enough is enough!!!  I am sure that when Cleveland ,Ohio gets electric and telephone service Alan will get wired.
Paul

Rocket

I sure hope one of you "locals" prints this off and gives to Al.  Hate to do all this dialog about Al and not have him know about it!!
Rocket

metalkfab

As soon as I find my Morse Code handbook,I'll telegraph Al.So Paul,WE DO have electricity.

tlanders

Dwight Rudder

How does he get by without Email?
If I didn't have Email it would be tough to keep up with what all my friends are doing. Tough enough anyway. Eh, Doug.
Dwight

7 time ISDT / E medalist
7 time National Enduro Class Champion.