Prayers for Doug Wilford

Started by firstturn, July 28, 2010, 08:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomale

Doug, glad to hear you are home, wish I could be there to hear you talk on, "What is in your Garage" maybe some day

Thom Green,Still crazy after all these years!
76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

ALB

Hey, did I get taken for a ride? [:0]
Is Dot covering up for Doug so he doesn't have to do "what's in my garage"???  
Paul - you better see a note from Doug's doctor when you visit him tonight to make sure that he is on the up and up.

Doug - I wish you the all the best and a speedy recovery. :D

Alan Buehner
Alan Buehner

Paul Danik

Doug's credibility is still intact.  I stopped by the Wilford home yesterday before the POG meeting and visited with Doug, I even saw the top portion of his scar...he did indeed have the surgery :)

I am glad to report that Doug looked pretty darn good and that he was in excellent spirits.  It looks to me that it won't be long till he is back at it.....

The next POG meeting is scheduled for September 2, be sure to attend if you can as Doug Wilford is scheduled to present his version of " what's in your garage " ..... ought to be interesting.

Doug, I can bring the dump truck out and pick you and your items up if needed :D.

Paul

acemoto

Good luck Doug , speedy recovery , sure you will out and about right after the operation.
Larry

BlueRidgePathfinder

Paul,

Thanks for the good report.  Good news!  Good news indeed!

Doug, you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Happy trails,

Al Roof

tomale

Doug, glad to hear you are doing so well,, How about filming the presentation or web casting it or maybe you tube... would love to hear what is said....

76' 250 MC5 (orginal owner)74'
250 hare scrambler (project bike)
74\\\' 1/2 440 maico
70\\\' 400 maico (project)
93\\\' RMx 250 suzuki
2004 Suzuki DL1000
1988 Honda Gl 1500
2009 KTM 400 XC-W

Dale Fisher

I'm glad to hear Doug is well on his way to recovering and also hoping that he doesn't just bring his appendix in a jar :D

1972 Cheney Sachs
1972 Suzuki GT380
1973 Triumph TR5MX
1974 Penton Berkshire
1974 Honda MT125
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

Doug Wilford

Hello  to all!   Thanks for your prayers, cards and concerns.  One week has gone by and I am doing great!   So far the doctors are super happy with the procedure as it came about.  The little glitch is they wanted to do the procedure micro-scopic.  that changed when the bag broke on removal.  
Now it is time to get my strength back.
Thanks again for your support.
Have Fun!
Doug