Indy Endurocross

Started by Mick Milakovic, August 22, 2010, 02:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick Milakovic

Anybody going to the Endurocross at the Pepsi Coloseum?  Doors open at 6:30 Indiana Time, and Jarrin and I will be waiting for them!  Anybody want to meet in the parking lot and make it a Penton Party? [8D]

Mick
Mick

Kip Kern

Mick

Cheri, Kaleb and I will be there with the Muddobbers Motorcycle Club.  The club purchased 30 tickets about 6 months ago so hope to see you there.  Shane Watts is supposed to ride and then have another riding school in northern Indiana the next two days.  He will also be at our National in October.  Can't wait!

Jeff D

I know Charlie Williams will be there.  He rode his KTM 300EXC to a senior class win at a previous EnduroCross.  I think he's gonna try Indy on his TM 125.  Charlie runs Wicked Motorsports in metro Indy, is an ISDE vet and all around good guy.  He's been to the Reunion Ride a few times.  If you are looking for parts, riding gear, go-fast goodies, etc., give Charlie's shop a ring.

Jeff DeBell
Jeff DeBell

vmxracer

when is this!!???

Ambr Milakovic
"Black Beauty"
Ambr Milakovic
\\"Black Beauty\\"

thrownchain

Ambr....welcome back, long time no hear!!!

G Ellis

Ambr it is tomorrow. I am going to be there at 7am tomorrow. Will be in the pits. Later Gary

rob w

If you want to witness some real racing action. The Indy Mile is tomorrow (Saturday) State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis. Zoom, zoom, zoom........:)

Kip Kern

Wow, what an evening!  Jeff Fredett and Rik Smits on the podium!  Taddy spanks all who challenge!  My hat is off to the 14 year old girl and 12 year old boy who raced, fantastic! Can't wait until next year.  Even saw Jack and Gigi Penton there having fun!