All Bikes must be Vintage
This Property is Awesome
Contact Alex Snoop for more info 845-978-7017
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

auto

Just a reminder,this is where the Huskys will crush the pentons if they care to show up.

skiracer

I'll be there with both my vintage bikes!   Looking forward to it!  James
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

auto

Only jazzen you.Could care less who does what.Just looking for a great weekend of vintage riding.Every one, you got to make this one.

Rain Man

ski racer, can you e mail me off site , [email protected]  I lost your e mail address and I'm not sure the site PM is working thanks

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

400gs6

Ray, are you thinking about attending this vintage ride?  I might be interested in going.

Kurt
KURT FLACHBART

skiracer

Quotequote:Originally posted by Rain Man

ski racer, can you e mail me off site , [email protected]  I lost your e mail address and I'm not sure the site PM is working thanks

Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Ray, you have mail, James
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

skiracer

A week to go!  Let's make this a well attended, fun event!  How many chances do we have to ride these great bikes in the company of others here in the Northeast?????  See you there!  James
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Paul Danik

I sure had hoped to make this event but won't be doing so.  Good luck to all of you folks who make the trip and thanks to Alex and company for organizing it.

For any of you who don't know Alex he is a great guy and his expertise and hard work in keeping the OSSA brand alive and well is well known.

Please let us know how it went and post a few pictures if possible.

Paul

auto

A big thank you to Ed for having us all.Perfect weather,super grass track,trails and MX track.You can't miss the next one.

skiracer

It was a perfect day for the event.  About 80 bikes came for the fun.  I counted three Pentons, MY MC 250, a 1977 175 GS, and a 1974(?) Hare Scrambler (yellow tank)  As Auto said, the trails were great, as was both MX tracks.  They are planning on doing this every year, so, keep that in mind for next year.  There were a lot of smiling faces all day long, and the food was good too.  Sorry more members could not attend.
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

acemoto

great day , great trails ,great food, great people really who could ask for more.
dont miss this next year , fun day! glad I was there!

acemoto

For those of you that have a Spanish bike on Oct 2nd there is the 25th Annual SMOG ride in New York open to all spanish bikes Ossa, Bultaco , Monessa.
This place has 1500 acres of riding tons of trails its at the home of Dave Flach.
if your interested in going call Ken McGwire at SMOG his number is
518-279-4296 you will love this place to ride UNREAL.