ARX at Competitive Edge

Started by garrettccovington, September 10, 2010, 12:10:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrettccovington

I forgot to post the last weeks race for all you So Cal Penton Folks and we were under represented.  The Bultaco Folks were laughing at us, calling us chickens, kicking sand in our face, etc etc.  

SOoo,  This weekend at Competitive Edge in Hesperia is round 9.  Its on the Hill Side track.  Youve all been there before and its supposed to be nice.  Around 80 or so.

Fred I've been lugging around a can of flat fix I owe you.

Lloyd,  I've had to park in the "Ossa" section (The Bultaco Guys Sent me packing) At least lend a brother your perfered parking sign.  LOL  

Victor,, My wife is bringing Lucy (The dog with the smart bump)  We can't stop talking about that and she misses you.  Lucy that is.  Who know's maybe my wife misses you too.

Bill L,  I know you'll be there,  Your in the thick of things

Anyways, All Kidding aside,  any So Cal riders go out to Competive Edge, bring any bike, throw some number plates on it and they will find you a class.  They are a great group of people.  
Last week I decided to race Open V-Twin Novice too.

G

g

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

cdb50mx

Garrett , you can park by me , I may ride a BSA , but it does have a KTM rear hub at least .
Everyone seem to really like the Hillside track at Comp Edge .

Mike

garrettccovington

Mike
I KNEW you would reply to this.  The Bultaco guys and everybody else, are a fun group of people.

Thanks for the offer though.  I might have worn out my welcome in the OSSA camp last weekend.  LOL

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

garrettccovington

Oh Yea,  The Hill side track is my favorite too.  But, they are all good.  One of these days I'm gonna clear 1 of those table tops.

G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

cdb50mx

I just wanted to say that Garrett Covington actually won a first place trophy at the ARX races today and there were more riders in his class than just him . Way to go big guy .

Mike

garrettccovington

LOL,, I really like how you guys had 2 gates for race 5.  For Me,,  its pretty scary going into the 1st turn with a bunch of good riders.
2nd The track was awesome. Perfect!

Hey wait a second, :), I've won with other guys in my class befor.  Not many, but I've done it!  Also,,, It was priceless, When you looked at the results during trophy presentation.  

It was great having Tom C back out there.  I hope Ron S comes back too.  Chads oversea's so it will be awhile before he comes back.  It really is fun racing with somebody.

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250