2011 All Brands Vintage Ride May 7th at Dave Flach

Started by acemoto, October 04, 2010, 06:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acemoto

The next All Brands Vintage Ride is now set for Sat. May 7th 2011. There will be
a FREE
BBQ hosted by Me (Larry) same as last year. This will be a GREAT GREAT day .
The ride will be hosted at the Farm of Dave Flach. So mark your calendars , tell
your friends, everyone is invited NO CRY BABIES its all about a good day of
vintage riding.
As the date gets near we will ask someone to set up a small Trial ride anyone
wanted to volunteer contact me off site.
So don't forget Dave and Larry's ALL BRANDS RIDE SAT. MAY 7th 2011 mark the
date!!!!!!! Coeymans Hollow New York 15 minutes from Albany.
15 miles Loop . Any questions email [email protected].
Larry

Rain Man

Raymond
 Down East Pentons

tooclose racing

You know...I gotta figure out a way to do this.  That's a 3 hour drive for me, and there is not a lot of vintage fun that close.

Definitely...maybe.[:I]

400gs6

I'm in!   Is this going to be a one day only ride or a weekend event?

Kurt
KURT FLACHBART

Rain Man

I haven't checked the NEDB site yet, but there is a whole bunch of vintage enthusiast on that web site

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

acemoto

Take NYS Thruway to exit 21B (coxsackie exit) after toll right turn onto 9W north about 6 miles to Raveena at light in Raveena make left onto rt 143 go 5.5 miles to Coeyman Hollow fire house which is also Blodgett road make right go 2.2 miles to driveway

In town of Raveena there is a dinner which is full of riders from 8 to 9:30 you will see the bikes.
Free BBQ burgers and dogs , anyone wanted to stay can camp out or cheap motels at NYS exit and Dave will let you ride Sunday. So bring friends tell everyone it will be a great day.
We have not had any Pentons the last 2 years hopefully this year will be different.
See your there.
Larry