COMBS 2010 HELP!!!

Started by vmxracer, October 04, 2010, 06:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmxracer

Hello again Penton friends! It looks as though I will be attending the ISDTR in AK this year, I'm really excited about it, I was impressed with it when I rode the "mud fest" in 2008! I was sad to miss it last year, but good old uncle sam held me up!

Is there anyone traveling through, or near, Indianapolis, IN that would be willing to transport Black Beauty???? I would really love to have her back on the track again and get her tires dirty! New carb in it, and haven't had the opportunity to test it out yet! It's been almost two years since I've been able to race her!

If someone would do this that would be awesome! I will pay for the gas, if it is out of the way by a bit! If no one is able, Brian Kirby has offered me his "backup ride". It's a jackpiner as well! So thanks ahead to "Uncle Kirby" if he loans me it!!!

Ambr Milakovic
"Black Beauty"
Ambr Milakovic
\\"Black Beauty\\"

chicagojerry

ambr. give me a call or have your dad call me.   440 213 5146
    chicago jerry

vmxracer

ok! I will have my dad call, I don't get off work till 8. He'd probably have a better chance of getting a hold of you!

Ambr Milakovic
"Black Beauty"
Ambr Milakovic
\\"Black Beauty\\"

Dwight Rudder

It may save you time and money if you don't go to Alaska and go to Arkansas with the rest of us. .....................

chicagojerry

ambr. give me a call or have your dad call me.   440 213 5146
    chicago jerry

vmxracer

ok! I will have my dad call, I don't get off work till 8. He'd probably have a better chance of getting a hold of you!

Ambr Milakovic
"Black Beauty"
Ambr Milakovic
\\"Black Beauty\\"

Dwight Rudder

It may save you time and money if you don't go to Alaska and go to Arkansas with the rest of us. .....................

Mick Milakovic

Thanks Jerry, for helping make this work.  We'll talk and get together on the west side of Indy on your way.  BTW, Ambr has never been good with directions; that's why she like woods riding:  they have arrows [}:)]

Mick
Mick

brian kirby

I'm glad she will be able to ride her own bike. I was going to bring my 100 instead of my 175, so one way or another there will be something there for her to ride.

Brian
Brian

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by brian kirby

I'm glad she will be able to ride her own bike. I was going to bring my 100 instead of my 175, so one way or another there will be something there for her to ride.

Brian

Nothing to powerful for Amber.
She is fast an anything.-:)))))))))))))))))

Mick Milakovic

I put a brand-spanking new 32mm Mikuni on Black Beauty today, started on 3rd kick after sitting for several months.  Ran good and cleared out nicely on the top with just a touch of smoke.  I didn't change a think on the jetting, and I think it had a 210 main in it.  Ambr will be ready for Combs, but will Combs be ready for Ambr [?]

Mick
Mick

Speedy

Quotequote:Originally posted by Mick Milakovic

I put a brand-spanking new 32mm Mikuni on Black Beauty today, started on 3rd kick after sitting for several months.  Ran good and cleared out nicely on the top with just a touch of smoke.  I didn't change a think on the jetting, and I think it had a 210 main in it.  Ambr will be ready for Combs, but will Combs be ready for Ambr [?]

Mick

May I hang on to you???????????