32mm or 35mm Forks Wanted.

Started by Dale Fisher, October 20, 2010, 10:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Fisher

So not to work off Denis's post, the last major item needed for the Jackpiner project are the forks.  Everything I currently have with the 32mm except the chrome tubes is usable.  Frank's would be the absolute last option.  Last request I promise [?]
Ric,
The only items I would have for a trade would be a good used 125/100 exhaust pipe (from the Berkshire)and a NOS boxed set of original ISDT stlye Magura levers with all hardware and gray covers.  In reserve and I'm still undecided about offering the NOS rectangular enduro tailight which came with the Jackpiner.

1972 Cheney Sachs
1972 Suzuki GT380
1972/73 Cheney Sachs Project
1973 Triumph TR5MX
1973 Penton Jackpiner Project
1974 Penton Berkshire
1974 Honda MT125
Dale Fisher

Former POG President,
Memberships, and Merchandising - Retired
Mudlark Registry

firstturn

Dale,
  I will be back at my Shop later today (making a house call to repair a MX bike.....man has to have his priorities).  Either call me or PM me a email and I will get up stairs and look for some tubes.

Ron Carbaugh
Ron Carbaugh

chicagojerry

dale. you have mail    jerry

sixdazed

Hi Dale,If Ron OR Jerry has you covered thats cool.If not i'd work a trade for fork assys. or tubes no problem.Just let me know if you still need them and if you want 32 or 35s.
                                    Ric
p.s. Dale-Ron can give you my contact # if you need it.
ric emmal
Ric Emmal
Pentons Rule!
5 125 steel tankers
10 cmf 100/125
2 Mettco 125
1 Penda
2 jackpiners
2 harescramblers
5 Herc 7 speeds
1 Tyran 125
1 Ktm150xc
1 Honda crf450x
1 Honda sl70
1 Hon cr125 77
1 Yam pw80
2 Yam yz125d
1 Suz pe 175
1 Suz rm85
1 Mz250
3 Sachs/dkw 125
1 Hon cb700sc
1 Aprillia RC50
Most in progress..                      so many projects-so little time...

Paul Danik

If all else fails I will be bringing a selection of forks to the Will Stoner swapmeet on Nov. 7 in Medina, Ohio.  32mm, 35mm, 35mm with support web on the lower tubes, and I even think there is a set for the Wassell trails that actually came with some Tyran stuff, also should have a set for a Steel Tanker with me.

I am pretty sure that the very early Piners came with a slightly different set of 32mm forks, I think the main difference is in the clamps, but I would need to do a bit of looking to be sure.  If you are building a rider and not a "correct" restoration I would put a set of 35mm forks on it, but that is just my opinion.

Paul

SouthRider

I am looking for a set of 35 mm tubes for my little Berkshire. the ones that I currently have on it are pitted pretty badly.

If memory serves correct they are 22 1/2 " long.

I am willing to buy or trade. Please email me at:

[email protected]

Thanx,

Clark
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1972 Penton Berkshire 100
1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS
2009 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax

fosterboy

I have a set of brand new Ceriani fork tubes 35mm that I bought for my Monark restoration that I may trade. I am looking for a complete early 68 Steel Tanker air box the triangle type ( non round ). Thanks Ed

72 Monark 125cc        68 Penton 100cc         68 Zundapp 100cc
72 Monark - project    
76 Hercules 175 - project
possible Penton-Hiro project

SouthRider

Unfortunately I have no steel tanker parts to trade. I am willing to buy though.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

\\"We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful. We have done so much, for so long, with so little, that we are now qualified to do almost anything, with nothing.\\"

1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS

Larry Perkins

Would sell a set of 35mm vintage travel Cerianis complete with tripleclamps & hardware for $250 plus the shipping.  Good forks just need seals.  Also a set of Leading axle 35mm Cerianis complete like on some 76 models for $150 plus shipping.  [email protected]

Larry P

SouthRider

1983 Husqvarna 250 XC
2011 Jayco 31.5 RLDS

Big Mac

Have a good set of 35mm forks, legs, clamps off a 77 MC5, all boxed up and ready to go. Will sell reasonably or trade for parts needed for 74 Harescrambler project.  [email protected]

Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR
Jon McLean
Lake Grove, OR