air box cover

Started by tmc3c, March 15, 2002, 03:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmc3c

My wife just said it would surprise my friends if I just finished it! And oh yeah I already know of the speed secret of pushing away from the table.

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Mike Lenz

In 1976 the mc-5 came out with a completly new frame. There were also 76 gs models which was the old frame. The 76 gs came with the piggyback Marz shocks and the leading axle forks just like the mc-5 had. The 77 gs-6 was a frame breather version of the mc-5 frame. Alan buehner has parts manuels for the 76 gs if you would like a copy. I have parts manuels for all the ktms 77-92 if anyone needs a copy of one of them e mail me at [email protected]

Mike Lenz

In 1976 the mc-5 came out with a completly new frame. There were also 76 gs models which was the old frame. The 76 gs came with the piggyback Marz shocks and the leading axle forks just like the mc-5 had. The 77 gs-6 was a frame breather version of the mc-5 frame. Alan buehner has parts manuels for the 76 gs if you would like a copy. I have parts manuels for all the ktms 77-92 if anyone needs a copy of one of them e mail me at [email protected]

tmc3c

Hi mike. thanks for responding! I am new with the 250's, I raced 125's back in the 70's and assumed I had a mc5 because thats the only 250 in 76 I heard about, not knowing about a G.S. You described my bike correctly and I thank you for your time! I have all of the manuals from Al but they cover 175 and up.Nothing really describing the different models, so I have to reley on men with knowledge like yoursself. My frame has the serial number showing it's a 76 and it's frame breather.Thank you again Mike for your time and knowledge!!

Thomas Carmichael
Thomas Carmichael

1970 125 Six Day
1976 250 Hare Scrambler

Mike Lenz

The 76 gs models were the old frame with the piggyback Marz shocks and the Marz leading axle forks. In 77 the gs-6 came out with a mc-5 type frame breather frame.Alan buehner has parts books on this bike. I have all the parts books on the 77's thru the 92,s if anyone needs one.

Mike Lenz

I just realized my responses were going on the second page. Icouldnt figure out why they werent posting. Da!!

Mike Lenz

Thanks Donny for the rpm adr!