ktm 400 (1975)

Started by mad max, March 15, 2002, 04:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mad max

dose anyone know if ktm made a blue 400 in  1975 or any other year as i have been offered one but thought they were white? if this is a genuine 1975 how much is it worth in running order  
                MAD MAX.

Rich

hello there
im pretty sure they did an enduro bike as i had a model one in blue.the tank is larger on the enduro and im pretty sure they have a
loop at the back of the frame.
the price depends on the condition and as you propably know the parts scene in the uk is next to nothing, i have a few 125s and have been after a decent 250 for years but everyone so far has been a shed, if the bike is pretty much all there and is a runner then it might be worth having. most seconhand spares are usually if you find them
well overpriced.
go in low on the pound notes and see what happens,
 Rich

mad max

HI RICH  
  I bought the blue 400 complete & running for £75.00 good deal yes ? let me have your e mail in the uk i have 2 x 250s 1x1975 &1x1977 i am looking for a 125 with a sach engine do you know of any ? my e mail is [email protected] talk soon yeah                                               C U MAD MAX BI          

Heinz Raidel

Max

The isdt was in Isle of man in 1975.  I think the US team's Pentons were blue that year.  Maybe someone with a better memory than me can help out.
\\"Sometimes the only mark we make in life is in our shorts.\\"

Mike Lenz

The 75 400's were white but there are alot of blue 75- 77's out there.