MERRY CHRISTMAS

Started by skiracer, December 24, 2010, 07:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skiracer

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year.  Hopefully we will all survive the winter, and get back to what we really love to do......riding!
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

hankthecrank

Yes. I too would like to wish all a Merry Christmas. What a gift was given to us! I hope the new year is truly good to all. Hank

Hank Rinehart
Hank Rinehart

slvrbrdfxr

I agree ! It's a wonderful gift and the reason for the season !!Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone in "Pentonville".
Dave McCullough

cubfan1968

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY PENTON MATES

Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)
Rod Whitman
Omaha, Nebraska
1972 Six Day (Rider)
1972 Six Day (Project)

paul a. busick

A Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all. May we be truly greatful for our families, friends all the things we take for granted. Don't for get to think of the people in the military that are in harms way and unable to be at home.  I wish you all good health and happyness for the year to come.  God bless us all.
 See you down Old Dusty,
 Amherst Paul.

Lew Mayer

Merry Christmas to all and a Healthy Happy New Year.

Lew Mayer
Lew Mayer

garrettccovington

I too would like to Wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
G

72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250
72 six-day
79 KTM MC80 250

chicagojerry

God bless you all. hopefully everyone can enjoy their families and friends to celebrate a wonderful Christmas and new year. chi jer

joe novak

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all my POG friends.  joe

clayman

Merry Christmas to all as we celebrate the birth of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! We are truly blessed.:)

Clay

1969 CZ 360
1972 Penton 125
1974 Kawasaki KX 450

swamp fox

Merry Christmas to everyone. Especially our troops that have made a sacrifice to their families.

Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
Robert Manucy
72 Berkshire
72 Six Day
82 Honda cr250r
04 BMW K 1200 GT - KIA in N. Ga. - 32987 smiles
08 BMW K 1200 S
17 Ktm 300 Six Day (50th Aniversary) ;)

Rain Man

Hey Ski Racer, merry christmas et all !!
 Winter don't stop us from  riding up here in Maine,  we got them there sheet metal screws and all these beutiful trails.
 Also  the trails are wicked smooth, so you can go 150 miles in a day. No mud either!!
  9:00 am here tomorrow. Wear wool socks and double the gloves,
Excellent trail conditions too !

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons

Frosty

Quotequote:Originally posted by clayman

Merry Christmas to all as we celebrate the birth of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! We are truly blessed.:)

Clay

1969 CZ 360
1972 Penton 125
1974 Kawasaki KX 450

Amen. Merry Christmas everyone.

skiracer

Quotequote:Originally posted by Rain Man

Hey Ski Racer, merry christmas et all !!
 Winter don't stop us from  riding up here in Maine,  we got them there sheet metal screws and all these beutiful trails.
 Also  the trails are wicked smooth, so you can go 150 miles in a day. No mud either!!
  9:00 am here tomorrow. Wear wool socks and double the gloves,
Excellent trail conditions too !

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Hey Ray, Glad to hear you are still riding!  I have the sheetmetal screws too, but I with this snow storm coming, I think this new snow storm will slow down the riding for a while.  I WILL make it up there in the spring!
1976 250 MC5 Original Owner
1976 Penton 175 XC
1977 250 GS6
@flyracingusa

Rain Man

Heading to the River tomorrow to rip up the slopes. If your ever inclined to go on a cheap ski trip, maybe you dont have to wait till spring.  
 Its a 250 MC5 too and it rips !!

Raymond
 Down East Pentons
Raymond
 Down East Pentons